Alison liked it. So did I. It was amazing. It was good. We enjoyed ourselves. That is all. Can't say much more. Or rather, if you would like to hear more, you can talk to us separately because we, especially I, can talk about Wicked for days. So let me know if you would like to set a date to listen to me go on and on and on and on and on...................................
My interpretation after the show of Glinda's hair flip.
Some favorite quotes:
"Where I am from, we believe all sorts of things that aren't true.... We call it history."
"A man is called a traitor or liberator, a rich man's a thief or philanthropist. Is one a crusader or ruthless invader? It's all in which label is able to persist."
"Even if I am flying solo, at least I am flying free. To those who try to ground me, take a message back from me. Tell them I am defying gravity."
"So much of who I am is part of my name."
"The trouble with schools is they always try to teach the wrong lesson. Believe me, I have been kicked out of enough of them to know."
"I've heard it's said that people come into our lives for a reason. Bringing something we must learn if we let them, and we help them in return. Well I don't know if I believe that's true. But I know I'm who I am today because I knew you."



Even after all these years... and hearing the lyrics SO MANY TIMES, it is still precious!
ReplyDelete