Monday, May 27, 2013

Amsterdam bicycles

We are spending part of the evening looking at Brian's Amsterdam bicycle page. It is more comprehensive than we would ever notice and so interesting to look at. Others might find it cool as well. 

http://www.ski-epic.com/amsterdam_bicycles/index.html

1 comment:

  1. I was sitting in my favorite cafe at the corner of Nieuw Markt, when I just got up and started taking random pictures. I honestly did not know why. When I got home I almost threw them all away, but sitting at home in California I finally noticed some patterns, and tossed up that page in a few hours. And forgot all about it. A few months later my website crashed under the load, and I had to go figure out it was all the people reading that web page.

    I just stumbled blindly into a perfect storm of viral content. Pure luck, I'm not a huge bicycle rider, and I didn't realize how passionate people are about the activity! It makes me happy that I created something that people find entertaining.

    ReplyDelete